Discipline maintenance among the students
Great emphasis is held on discipline and character
building and students are expected to maintain discipline. They
are subject to the rules and regulations of the college hostel.
2. The student admitted to the college must abide by the rules and regulations as prescribed by the college authorities. Violation of rules, irregular attendance, adaptation of unfair means during examination hall, showing discourtesy to the college employees etc are the offences which may make the student liable to disciplinary action like warning even expulsion from the college.
3. Student should maintain perfect silence in the class room.
4. Students shall take proper care of the college property.
5. Students shall keep their bicycles and other means of transportation all in provided shed for them.
6. Use Mobile phones of the students are restricted and not allowed in the college campus.
7. Ragging is strictly prohibited in the college campus and in the hostel. Disciplinary action may be involved in ragging.
8. All powers of maintenance of discipline are vested with the principal and his/her decision shall be final in such matters.
9. Only the student union recognized by the Head of the institution shall have the facilities of the college premises.
1. All students of the college are the member of the college library.
2. The Higher Secondary & Degree Pass course students will be given 1 library card and for the students having Major Course will be given 2 library card
3. Students will keep a book 2.week. At the end of the period it shall be returned to the library.
4. A student failing to return the book on due date will be fined Re.1.
5. Student must return their library books and library cards before filling up the examination form. Failing which will be charged Rs.5 per day.
6. At the time of receiving a book the borrower must submit his/her library card